How to register
Information and Fees
ILCA 2016 – 10th ILCA Annual Conference (9−11 September 2016)
8 July 2016
12 August 2016
As of 13 August 2016
|ILCA Member*||€ 325||€ 425||€ 475|
|ILCA Non-Member||€ 550||€ 600||€ 650|
|Student, Scientist in training**||€ 150||€ 175||€ 200|
|Accompanying person**||€ 150||€ 160||€ 170|
* Please note that ILCA delegates who have not paid their membership dues for 2016 by 26 August 2016 will not be granted the reduced registration fee. To apply for or renew your membership, please visit the membership section on ILCA Website.
** This fee is only available to those students who do not yet have their degree. A copy of your student ID card must be provided upon registration.
*** The accompanying person’s registration fee includes entrance to the Welcome Reception and all scheduled coffee breaks and lunches.
Your registration fee to ILCA 2016 includes the following:
- Entrance to all lectures, sessions, poster presentations and workshops scheduled on 9−11 September 2016
- All coffee breaks and lunches scheduled on 9−11 September 2016
- The Welcome Reception
- A copy of the Final Programme and Book of Abstracts and other materials
Pre-Conference Workshop on Pre-clinical Models of HCC (Thursday, 8 September 2016)
|ILCA Member*||€ 125|
|ILCA Non-Member||€ 150|
To attend this workshop, full conference registration is compulsory.
* Please note that ILCA delegates who have not paid their membership dues for 2016 by 26 August 2016 will not be granted the reduced registration fee. To apply for or renew your membership, please visit the membership section on ILCA website.
- Understanding the need for precision liver cancer models due to liver tumour molecular heterogeneity and complex tumour microenvironment
- Grasping current models and their pros and cons
- Developing consensus criteria to define most clinically relevant pre-clinical models
- Discussing challenges and recommending solutions
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Until 12 August 2016: a € 50 cancellation fee will be applied to process the refund of registration fees.
As of 13 August 2016: no refund of registration fees will be possible.
All refunds are subject to prevailing exchange rates. Refunds will be made following the conference in the same manner as the original payment was received. If bank charges apply, they will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Not an ILCA Member yet?
By joining ILCA today, you will save € 225 on standard registration fees. Please note that ILCA delegates who have not paid their membership dues for 2016 by 26 August 2016 will not be granted the reduced registration fees. Find out more about the ILCA membership benefits and how to submit your membership application at the membership section on ILCA website.
You will receive a confirmation of your participation and reservation by email three days after receipt of payment of the registration fee. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact the ILCA Office.
In the case of government intervention or regulation, military activity, strikes or any other circumstances that make it impossible or inadvisable for ILCA 2016 conference to take place at the time and place as announced, the participant shall waive any claim for damages or compensation except the amount paid for registration after deduction of actual expenses incurred in connection with the conference and there shall be no future liability for either party.